Saturday, December 20, 2014

I'm Back!

Hi everyone! After a 4 month long absence, I've finally returned to updating my blog again! I'm not sure how many people actually follow along with my blog, but a few of my friends and CJ have been wondering about new blog posts. Considering that I am now on my winter break, I thought I would take the time to catch up! 

Initially, I wanted to continue updating my blog even when I was back at school. However, a full course load and other priorities constantly came up, so I couldn't find the time to sit down and work on a post. After all, each post takes me an hour or more to write! I definitely had to put in a lot of effort into planning where and when I wanted to go on my food adventures. That being said, I have A LOT of adventures to share with you all! I can't wait to start writing about them. I'm not sure if I can finish writing about 4 months worth of trips to restaurants and food events before the new year, but I will do my best! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment